Saturday, September 27, 2014

I Heart New Zealand

I've really been missing New Zealand lately, so here goes another blog with plenty of pictures!

Going to another place and leaving your family is hard. But we all know it's harder being the one left behind. I still can't believe I was lucky enough to marry a man who not only agreed to me going on a study abroad (with two young children at home), but actually pushed me to do it! And stayed home with the kids for three weeks while I was traveling around the most beautiful country known to this planet. Although he did eventually join me at the end of my study abroad trip there, I know it was really difficult for him to be a stay-at-home dad. So to thank him for his sacrifice, I found various ways to say, "I Love You" all over NZ.

Sumner Beach, Christchurch, NZ

On the road, South Island. Looks like a heart, right?

Christchurch, NZ. Made of stones

South Bay, Kaikoura, NZ. Made of stones

Made of seaweed. Kaikoura, NZ

Picton, NZ

Wellington, NZ

On the road, North Island

Mission Bay, Auckland, NZ



No comments:

Post a Comment