Sunday, March 3, 2013

Baby #2- Boy or Girl?

Ladies and gents, it is almost that time! 8 days from now, we will (hopefully) find out the sex of Baby #2! In my baby belly diary, it asks me if other people think I am having a boy or a girl. So to find out, I thought I'd start a little vote on our blog. So pick which gender you think we are having this time around and in 8 days I'll tell you if you were right. People that guess correctly will be mentioned specifically on Facebook. Plus, I'll get to put all the votes into my baby belly book, which will be sooooooooooo cute! Start voting now until March 11 at 9:40 PST. Poll is located at the top of the blog, under our family picture. Just click and go!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry, little change of plans. The winners of the correct gender will not be listed on Facebook, since the voting tool won't let me see who voted what. But if you do end up guessing correctly, you have every right to brag about it.

    ReplyDelete