Hello friends and family! We are so excited to have our little girl here in 3 short months (hopefully less)! But little Mia may never have a middle name because we can't decide on one. So again, we turn to you for assistance. We have a couple middle names picked out, but aren't head over heels for any of them. I hope you all have some great ideas for Mia's middle name and if so, you'd better tell me! Here are examples of some names we like, just so you know what we're leaning towards:
Mia Londyn
Mia Lily
Mia Lexi
Mia Sophie
Wow, apparently we really like names that begin with "L". We do not like old fashioned names and we do not like unique names. Dave says no to any unisex name as well, so don't go down that road (even though I totally would!) See what I mean? We're picky! Help us find a good name for our little girl. Mission is a GO!
Thursday, May 9, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Are you pronouncing it as Mee-ah, or My-ah? That makes a difference in what goes with it.
ReplyDeleteMia Lauren :-)
Mia Rebecca
Mia Lynn
Mia Robin
Mia Angela (which is kinda cute, but I really just put it because as it went through my head, I pictured Michaelangelo.)
Mia Rose
Just to come up with a few. As for the choices you put up there, I like the first three best. "Londyn" is a unique name and spelling, and people will always ask you/her why she was named for that place. I have a friend whose daughters are London, Sydney, Cairo and Sicily, and they have been asked countless times the super-tacftful question of "Is there where [baby] was conceived?"
Naming is so fun, and somehow also stressful. My vast expertise in that area has taught me one thing. You will always name them the right thing. If you name them because you like the name, you like the meaning, it's a family name, someone else picked it, it was the first thing you thought of, etc. it will become their "right" name and everyone will get used to it and love it.
Can't wait to meet her, she's going to be one beautiful little girl!!!
Angie, Mee-ah. Thanks for the suggestions
ReplyDeleteI love Mia Rose, but that may be because it's my middle name!
ReplyDeleteMia Michelle?
ReplyDelete