Ok, so you all know that for a baby boy, we'll be naming him McCager David. But HELP with the girl names. Here's a list of the ones we like:
Jami Danielle
Sophia Ariella
Sophia Arielle
Mia Londyn
Mia Arielle
Alexa Ryan (we'd call her Lexi)
VOTE NOW!!!
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

LOVE Sophia! One of my favorite girl names. I'm for "normal" spelling of names. There's a reason why Ariella isn't one of my favorites, but I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be appropriate to share in a place like this where my brother would read it. Let's just say after nursing a baby, it sounds too much like some anatomy. Sophia is so dang cute and I hope you go with that one!
ReplyDeleteLove the name Alexa Ryan (Lexi, that would be my first choice of the names you listed, and, of course, McCage (called McCay?)David is great for a boy.
ReplyDeleteoh! I vote for Mia Londyn!
ReplyDeleteHow can you not name her Jami Danielle, which is a derivation of your name... Jami is a beautiful girls name, despite what your brother says!!!
ReplyDeleteSophia was our second choice for Eva, so I definately love it. Danielle is Eva's middle name and Kadi's so also a good choice. I love Lexi as well, very modern and cute, but I'm not a fan of girl/boy switching names (Ryan). I think Jami is super cute but I probably wouldn't do it for your brothers sake. And I don't like names that are places (Londyn, no matter how you spell it is still a city). Mia (M'ee'a or M'i'a)? Either way, soo cute.
ReplyDeleteThat's my opinion, but be happy to ignore me, lots of folks do! I have a neice named Arizona and one named Harley, they obviously weren't listening to me, and as it turns out I still love them :-)
Oh, also, just so you know, blogger has a feature that lets your create a poll where people can vote. If you go to blogspot, find this blog, then click on "layout" then "add a gadget" you'll find the "poll" gadget. That might be a fun way to get votes from people that are too lazy to comment. Also, for some reason before I didn't see that Alexa's middle name would be Ryan. I LOVE Ryan for a girl and would use it in an instant if my husband would ever let me!
ReplyDeleteI have a good friend, female, named Rian. It's a cute name. But - like several others here - I really like Sophia. But - love the idea of having a nephew named "Cage." He's cool by default. ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks Casi! I'll have to try that sometime.
ReplyDeleteOk soon to be mom we ALL KNOW THAT THE LITTLE BABOOSH IN YOUR BELLY IS JAMI DANIELLE! that was the first name you thought of so I say go with your maternal instincts :)
ReplyDelete